Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Updating the Domain Credentials from Remote Desktop System

 Hi,

I have had so many opportunities when I had to change my passwords but I did not remember how to get the change password console in the remote system.

So without further adieu let me give you the shortcut to the password change console.

This works with Windows Server 2016 so I assume it will work with most of the newer versions.


The shortcut is [cntrl] + [alt] + [end]


So you will be able to see this console and then you just need to click on the Change a password option and the change password console will open up. 

Hope this helps you next time when you want to reset a password for your domain logon from a remote desktop system.


Thanks,

Tushar Kanti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog