Monday, May 16, 2011

MagicMoments

I miss being loved and cared by someone. Yes its so true that for the 1st time in life I feel so free. I am working on some of my favourite technologies but the physical touch of sm1 can be replaced by some niche technology. This has been a really good journey since last few months. I have been to places and took some very strong decisions in life but there has always been a weaker side to those decisions. I dont know why cant I fall for sm1. Not that there are no opportunities but then I always try to find a familiar face. I do not know when or how will I get out of this finally. I am in a very strong position now but I will lie to myself if I say that I have forgotten her. It so happens that I am walking out of office and suddenly it started raining and I recolleted that it was the same weather some day when we were together. There are so many moments and all so special that it is virtually impossible to forget everything. But I really regret the moment I met or interacted with her. When I first saw her and fell in LUV with her. Had I not seen her had I not interacted with her life would have been so gracefull and so easy to live. I know my exile is towards and end but in this journey I lost some of my most enjoyable years.


Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog