Saturday, January 29, 2011

Learning

It's been some time I am doing some peaceful study. I always thought of studying as a boring thing to do. But now I feel the importance of studing the theory after working for about 3 years in this industry. I had never thought that I will be able to join such a firm and to work for such a reputed firm was my dream. But now when this dream has come tru I feel I am more worthy of this. The satisfaction level for the job is very low. I feel the salary I get is gross in comparison to the efforts I do put in for the project. I needed a transfer and hence joined a project but then they started taking advantage of my weakness. I used to slog for more than 16 hours per day to finish up the work. I think I was wrong on the part that I did not speak up to the management against this. I think I will ask the management to release me from this project. I will quit this company soon and join a firm which will respect me and my work.

Tushar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You are having a good time reading My Blog